It all started with Dota 1, the famous Warcraft mod…League of Legends and Dota 2 passed the torch on to…to everyone!
MOBA games have set a new standard for online gaming: deep and complex gameplay that is actually fun and engaging….maybe a little too engaging…you know – yelling at your teammates for being such n00bs, pulling your last strands of hair out because you missclicked at a crucial moment – that sort of fun!
Deadbreed is the newest entry to the MOBA bunch, and adds something of it’s own to the genre. It’s still an early access game, so it promises a lot of tasty things to come!
- 3vs3 PvP (player versus player) battles online.
- A new, dark breed of Heroes. Each Hero has its own unique set of abilities but plays differently depending on how you equip them.
- Earn experience to rank up the Heroes you favor.
- Artifacts can be socketed with Gems that level up with games.
- Summon Totem creatures to aid you in battle.
- PvE (player versus environment) features like quests, dungeons with malicious creatures, mini-bosses and loot.
- A team-chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame boss challenge. The outcome of each game affects each player’s standing with the Sentinels and their power.
- A Ranked mode where you can really put your skills to the test versus others.
- Free-to-play Keys that drop as in-game loot allows you to try out Heroes and Artifacts you don’t own.
If you are interested, then all you have to do is to go to the Indie Gala page and claim your Deadbreed copy!
Please have in mind that sometimes you have to wait a bit for confirmation emails, so please have some patience if you are eager to play. 🙂