Boot Hill Heroes fuses elements of spaghetti western film – gunslinging outlaws, brave lawmen, and the untamed wilderness – with classic RPG storyline and gameplay, 90s console RPGs like Final Fantasy, Earthbound and Chrono Trigger created lasting memories and impacted us as gamers. Now, Boot Hill Heroes brings back those experiences while revitalizing the genre with a Wild West spin and innovative new gameplay elements.
It’s an experimental combination of old and new ideas intended to bring a new and unique experience to modern gamers and old-school fans alike. It’s an epic Wild West adventure packed with excitement, intrigue and a dose of humor.
Key features in Boot Hill Heroes:
- Typical turn-based combat is replaced with a fast and frenetic real-time system where all players remain engaged in battle and no one is waiting for a turn!
- Full soundtrack by Jake ‘virt’ Kaufman (“Shovel Knight”, “Shantae”, “DuckTales Remastered”)!
- Play single player or up to four player local co-op. Friends can seamlessly drop-in and take control of a character!
- No random battles! See them on the map before engaging!
- Charming, detailed sprites with hundreds of unique NPCs!
- Sprawling towns and locales to explore, including forests, caves, deserts and a traveling circus!
- Fight outlaws and animals! Can you stop a barroom brawl? Can you defeat a gang of raccoons hording precious garbage?
- Find job hats and learn new skills to customize your own character classes.
- Customize your weaponry with status inflicting effects! Create a gun that fires multiple times, or a lasso that sets enemies on fire!
- 9-12 hours of RPG goodness with a post-game bonus dungeon
- A whopping 52 Achievements! Can you collect every card in the deck?
- Kicks off the first game in an epic three-game saga!