This sale includes two titles: Skyward Collapse and Skyward Collapse: Nihon no Mura DLC.
Key features in Skyward Collapse:
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up… but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There’s no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
Key features in Nihon no Mura DLC:
- Japanese faction with a unique new playstyle both for balance and gods.
- Hamlets: construction of 11 non-factional building types that generate Culture via new adjacency rules.
- New alternate win condition! Construct the Luminith Tower via Culture earned in your hamlets.
- Powerful new Culture abilities: Enlarge Radius of Town, Reverse Time, Stop Woe, and Super Smite.
- Hamlet Idyll game mode: play for score with hamlets without the military side of the game.
- For all factions: 3 new map types, 9 new woes, 2 new land tiles, and a useful new Military Outpost building.
- Ten new music tracks by Pablo Vega, including a new vocal track for win/loss music!
Get your copy of Skyward Collapse (Complete Edition) over at IndieGameStand!