Recession Bundle preview
So what is Recession Bundle? Let’s do a small Q and A:
What is Recession Bundle?
- It’s a different kind of indie game bundle.
Different in what way?
- You won’t have to pay a thing to play the games. Well, most of them anyway.
How many games are going to be in it?
- There will be 8 games in the bundle. 6 of them are great free games that deserve a lot of love and attention and 2 of them are paid games that will be bonuses for donators.
So the donations will go to the developers?
- Yes, 80% of donations go directly to developers and 10% to the organizers. The remaining 10% will go to SOS Children’s Village Croatia, an NGO that provides a loving home for 250 children and young people without parental care.
Will the games be redeemable on Steam or Desura?
- All games will be completely DRM-free downloads, some free ones are also available on Steam and Desura. We’re also working on providing Desura keys for bonus games.
When will the bundle launch?
- Before Half Life 3 is out.
So why another bundle?
- If donations gathered could provide for monthly needs of at least one child and pay a single indie developer’s bill, it would be worth it. And everyone would play some great games in a process. So, why not?
Recession Bundle is created by the team behind IGB with the help of Nick Reineke, Brian Wagner, SOS Children’s Village of Croatia and all the game developers.