Create the Next Big Game with 15 Hours of Content on Unity 2D Projects — Space Attackers, Super Plumbers, Rocket Defender & More
If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, this bundle is for you.
With this bundle you’ll create 10 games while you learn! Check it out:
- Tile-Based Math Game Project: Create a 2D Math Game in Unity That Increases the User’s Math Ability & Teaches How to Problem-Solve Under Pressure
- Unity 2D Projects: Plane in the River: Learn How to Create an Awesome Retro-Style Shooting Game
- Unity 2D Projects: Worm Attack: Create an Astounding Rendition of the Classic Worm Attack Game with a Modern Twist
- Unity 2D Projects: Rogue Frog: Create an Awesome Retro-Style Rogue Frog Game
- Develop a Puzzle Platformer Game: Add More Puzzle-Oriented Mechanics for a Tomb-Diving Adventure
- Unity 2D Projects: Toads & Fireflies: Learn Important & Transferrable Game Development Skills While Creating a Local Multiplayer Toads and Fireflies Game
- Unity 2D Projects: Super Plumbers: Create This Arcade-Inspired, Classic 2D Platformer Game As You Learn Skills Crucial to Development
- Unity 2D Projects: Rocket Defender: Create a Sleek, Addictive Rocket Defender Game in Unity While Mastering Core Game Development Techniques
- Unity 2D Projects: Space Attackers: Have an Astounding Rendition of the Classic Space Attackers Game with a Modern Twist
- Unity 2D Projects: Pong: Create a Simple & Intuitive Pong-Style Game
- How to Make Games with GameMaker Studio 2 Using GML: Get Better Understanding of the GameMaker Language Programming & Learn the Code You Can Take and Convert for Your Own Games
This great learn-by-example gamedev eLearning bundle is available to purchase at IGB DEALS for a limited time.