Destroy All Humans! multiplayer spin-off game Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage is now available for free on Steam, GOG and Xbox. Playstation version for some reason costs $0.02.
Unlike the regular Destroy All Humans! games, this one is 2P local multiplayer only and it has pretty bad user reviews on Steam.
ABOUT THE GAME:
- Experience the evil side of a classic alien invasion story
- Destroy humans using your Psi-Powers and unique weaponry, like the Anal Probe Gun
- Body snatch a pathetic human and infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Obliterate their backward architecture with your flying saucer
- Compete and destruct with up to 4 human or alien lifeforms online
- Cause double the destruction with the local two player multiplayer on a split-screen
- Challenge your friends and foes alike in 4 game modes over 6 different maps
- All skins from the Destroy All Humans! Release in 2020 are included
HOW TO GET THIS FREE GAME:
To get a DRM-free version on GOG, head over here.
That’s it! Enjoy your free game! 🙂
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.
To see what was free in the previous weeks, check out the “weekly update” tag.