IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Last Dream, a sprawling RPG packed with a vast set of challenging puzzles.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Last Dream incorporates the best features of classic RPGs: replayability and complete immersion into a vast world, rich with detail.
- 40+ hours of dynamic gameplay
- 15+ additional hours of immersive side quests
- 1+ hours of interspersed flashbacks
- 200+ compositions from talented, independent artists
- 50 mind-bending puzzles
- 200+ tracked achievements
- 500+ unique paths by virtue of the non-linear gameplay
- 701-page comprehensive Strategy Guide and walkthrough
Follow the rise of your modest protagonists to epic heights in a sprawling RPG packed with a vast set of challenging puzzles, hundreds of original compositions, myriad side quests, and interspersed cutscenes within an in-depth, captivating storyline.
Last Dream (Steam version) has Very Positive user reviews and it usually costs $9.99.
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
NOTE: Not to be confused with The Last Dream: Developers Edition, which we totally did. Oops.
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
Game downloads are available for Windows PC.
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.