Phoning Home is a sci fi survival game and it’s now permanently available for free. Get a free Steam key or a free DRM-free download, your choice!
Phoning Home is a fun but frustrating experience inspired by E.T., Wall-E and all the survival crafting games. It has mixed review on Steam.
ABOUT THE GAME:
- Explore a new frontier. Large open environments with realistic environmental effects – from time-of-day lighting to dappled forests and snow-covered mountains, to volcanoes, canyons, deep oceans and scorching deserts – you must find your way.
- Experience a story with living (but not breathing) characters, brought to life by voice actors.
- Survive harsh weather conditions and temperatures – and protect ANI at all costs!
- An intriguing mix of exploration, logic and action gameplay.
- Create portals to traverse the landscape.
- Fight – or find ways to avoid combat.
- Craft improvements and critical tools from resources found in the environment.
- Discover the remnants of an alien civilization, decrypt their language and restore their technology.
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack.
Be warned. Phoning Home starts easy, but gets quite challenging in the later stages of the game. Can you leave the planet?
HOW TO GET THIS FREE GAME:
To get a DRM-free version on GOG, head over here.
Steam version is available for free at this link.
That’s it! Enjoy your free game! 🙂
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
Want more free PC games? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Steam to get a notification of future free game giveaways.
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.
To see what was free in the previous weeks, check out the “weekly update” tag.
Gotta love Wall-E. Great movie =)