IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Pixel Puzzles Japan, a game which combines traditional jigsaw puzzle style gameplay with light video-game interactivity.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Pixel Puzzles: Japan combines traditional jigsaw puzzle style gameplay with light video-game interactivity. As you build puzzles your monk will gain higher consciousness states. The higher the level of your monks concentration the bigger the puzzle you can attempt. All hand drawn in a beautiful Japanese aesthetic, Pixel Puzzles: Japan is perfect for puzzlers and gamers alike.
- Traditional puzzle gameplay.
- Relaxing Japanese atmosphere.
- 19 puzzles in a range of sizes from 60 to 350 pieces.
- Multiple FREE DLC bonus puzzles
- Beautiful photos taken on site in Japan.
- Interactive play environment.
- Progressive I-ching powers that give insight into puzzles.
Pixel Puzzles: Japan (Steam version) has Mostly Positive user reviews and it usually costs $3.99
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.