In addition to Battlefield 3 on Origin, be sure to pick up favorites like A Knight’s Quest and Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan before they disappear on December 11, and if you haven’t yet, now’s the time to claim more than 20 SNK arcade classics, including Fatal Fury Special, Samurai Shodown II and Metal Slug 2.
All of these offers can be claimed by visiting: gaming.amazon.com/tp/loot
List of free games anyone with Amazon Prime Gaming can get for free during December 2020:
- Battlefield 3 – Ramp up the intensity in Battlefield 3 and enjoy total freedom to fight the way you want. Explore nine massive multiplayer maps and use loads of vehicles, weapons, and gadgets to help you turn up the heat.
- Turmoil – Drill for oil like it’s 1899 in this visually charming, tongue-in-cheek take on the simulation genre inspired by the 19th-century oil rush in North America.
- Sigma Theory: Global Cold War – Recruit a squad of special agents and run your intel agency to secure the control of the singularity in the turn-based strategy game.
- HyperDot – Nominated for Innovation in Accessibility for The Game Awards this year, this minimal action arcade masterpiece has one rule: dodge everything.
- Close to the Sun – Experience a second era of scientific enlightenment, where the mind and inventions of the great Nikola Tesla have shaped the 19th century
- Wizard of Legend – A fast-paced dungeon crawler with rogue-like elements that emphasize dynamic magical combat.
BUT, AMAZON PRIME ISN’T FREE!
Nope, but you can still get them for free with a trial account. To get all the games listed above, just subscribe to Amazon Prime (that also includes Prime Gaming, previously know as Twitch Prime) FOR FREE. After the initial free trial period (that you can cancel anytime), Amazon Prime costs from $2.99 to $12.99 per month depending on your country, so if you plan to “snatch and cancel”, don’t forget to unsubscribe!
You can claim the games from the Amazon Prime Gaming page.
But, those are not the only free games currently available at Amazon Prime Gaming; you can still claim titles from both batches of SNK games, including:
- Art of Fighting 2
- Blazing Star
- Fatal Fury Special
- The King of Fighters 2000
- The King of Fighters 2002
- Samurai Shodown II
- Metal Slug 2
- SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
- Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
- Baseball Stars 2
- Sengoku 3
- King of the Monsters
That’s not all, Amazon Prime Gaming also includes in-game items for GTA V, Doom Eternal, Roblox, League of Legends, and EA SPORTS FIFA 20, plus many more. Check them all out at Amazon.
“Looks like you’re in a Prime Gaming and Prime Video only country.”
“Prime Gaming members in other parts of the world get:
7-day free trial then USD $5.99 per month.
Free games and in-game content
Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video”
can i get 2 codes using same credit card but diffrent emails ???? cuz i have a bro and i really want to play with him.
I also found Lost Horizon by Deep Silver to claim on Prime. A game that I already own on GOG, but still..
Thanks for the reminder.
Yeah but I can’t Login to Origin for some unknown reason, oh well.
Wizard of Legend is a pretty good dungeon crawler, I think that alone is worth the prime sub.
That is if you are using twitch, I wouldnt recommend the platform at all.. it’s much better to sub for humble bundle, better games that are for steam ,and usually for better cause.
But again, if I was using twitch Id go for prime to take WoL specifically, maybe you like some of the other games.
It’s called Amazon Games now, just download the app, login with your Prime account and claim your games, no need for Twitch anymore.
As I understand you can open a trial account for Amazon Prime, get a key for Battlefield 3 (it’s Origin key), then redeem it in Origin, then cancel Amazon Prime but you keep the Battlefield 3 on Origin forever.
how to cancel subscription?
login to amazon account, click on your name, click on Prime, on the right side is an option to cancel your membership.