Fort Triumph is a mix between XCOM and Heroes of Might and Magic and this week you can grab this indie game for free at Epic Games Store. This free PC game giveaway will be available until December 8th 2022.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How’s that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.
HOW TO GET FORT TRIUMPH FOR FREE:
Just head over to Epic Games Store or navigate to the game in their launcher before December 8th 2022 5 PM CET, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
Make sure to check in next Thursday for the next Epic Games Store freebies!
Stay tuned for 15 days of free games at Epic. Read more about it in this post!
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category
To see what was games are free in the latest weekly update or if you just want to check out what was free in the previous weeks, take a look at the “weekly update” tag.