Another freebie launched – IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Revolution Ace for a few days in the IndieGala Store!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Humanity is on the verge of extinction. It’s up to you to infiltrate the AI core and win the war against the machines.
Start your journey with a simple ship, outfitted with only basic machine guns and air-to-ground missiles. As you take down more and more of the enemy’s fighters you’ll unlock new technologies like plasma shields, wave beams, and ion cannons.
It’s totally up to you how you outfit your rig; with a durable player ship and hundreds of possible configurations and strategies, Revolution Ace features a deeper, more tactical shoot’em up experience.
- Powered by the Unreal engine.
- Real water simulation and rigidbody physics. Ships react realistically when shot down, and buildings respond realistically when bombed.
- Fight a wide variety of air, land, and sea enemies with a customizable loadout. Level up to unlock more weapon slots and perks that add additional passive bonuses like piercing and shield stealing.
- Online and local two player co-op.
- Unique Versus mode. Send enemies and hazards to defeat your opponent.
HOW TO GET THIS FREEBIE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
However, you can download the optional IndieGala launcher to have a quicker access to your library.
Game downloads are available for Windows PC.