Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background color. Get this great indie game for free on Steam before June 8th and keep it forever!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background colour. You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing coloured fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles – full of peril, mystery… and colours unseen.
- Unique colour-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
- Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid.
- Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB plus many more coloured LED devices supported on Windows.
HOW TO GET HUE FOR FREE:
Just head over to Steam or navigate to the game in their launcher before June 8th 2023, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.