Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. Get this PC game for free this week at Epic! Free until May 19th 2022.
Epic has announced that they will keep the weekly free game giveaways even in 2022 so make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Steam to get a reminder when each new free game giveaway launches!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
- Online multiplayer – match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- Optional VR Support – Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or OSVR. With a new shiny cockpit view!
- Career mode – 100+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World – 25 tracks scattered around 5 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored – 11 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story – 6 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerup – 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Music for your ears – full 5.1 support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go!
HOW TO GET THIS PC GAME FOR FREE:
Just head over to Epic Games Store or navigate to the game in the Epic launcher before May 19th 2022, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
Make sure to check in next Thursday for the next Epic Games Store freebies!
Want more free PC games? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Steam to get a notification of future free game giveaways
Dangerous Lands: Magic and RPG is currently FREE at IndieGala
Reminds me of Wipeout. I haven’t played that game in over 20 years.
I have the Wipeout remaster on PS4 and that series is still the best in its genre, it’s amazing how well such old games hold up. This one isn’t bad, but I was disappointed with the VR implementation. I’d pay good money for Wipeout VR (oh crap, I just saw there is one, but it’s PSVR exclusive, damn).
Wipeout in VR sounds….barfy 😛
Ha, track based games aren’t so bad. The only game that’s come close to doing my head in is Overload, a 6DOF game similar to Descent. Coming out of vertical tunnels upside down made my head spin.
Yikes! Even Descent back then had my head spinning.
For those who play World of Tanks ….
Lightweight Fighter Pack free on steam
Courtesy of this OzBargain post, some card game is offering a free starter pack. Kards Starter Pack – $13.99. Now free.
Shit English today 🙂
That’s OK, I got shit English everyday! ;P