Are you metal enough to survive this difficult PC game? For a limited time you can grab the unfairly hard platformer Slain: Back From Hell completely free as long as you add this game to your Epic account before October 13th 2022.
Once again getting not one, but two free PC games at Epic Games this week so make sure to grab not only Slain: Back From Hell but Rising Hell as well.
Both games are free for one week and remain permanently in your account once you add them to your library.
And if you don’t want to miss any free games? Follow IndieGameBundles on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Steam to stay in the loop and get a notification when the next free game launches!
ABOUT THE GAME:
I tried to play this game but 5 minutes in I threw my joypad out the window due to sheer frustration. Maybe you’re a masochist and will enjoy this horribly difficult platformer?
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome pixel art foes before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
At the heart of every domain Bathoryn will confront a mighty foe – defeat it and his quest continues to its ultimate destiny. Fail, and you’ll die gruesomely – mauled by werewolves, disintegrated by floating monstrosities, squashed by great weights or torn apart by hidden blades. And you will fail…
There are 3 key areas to be mastered in order to vanquish Slain: Back from Hell.
– Learn to wield 3 deadly elemental weapons, each one exploiting weaknesses in different enemy types. Each has a different combo, timing and use. Mastering quick switching between weapons is the path to victory!
– Glean the placement and timings of enemies and booby traps.
– Generate, conserve and unleash your Mana wisely.
Accompanied by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formally of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fueled mayhem & gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formally of Celtic Frost. \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\m/
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights & macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious levelling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Slain: Back From Hell has Mostly Positive user reviews, it usually costs $11.99 but will be available for free at Epic Games Store until next Thursday.
HOW TO GET THIS PC GAME FOR FREE:
Just head over to Epic Games Store or navigate to the game in the Epic launcher before October 13th 2022, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
Make sure to check in next Thursday for the next Epic Games Store freebies!
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
Want more free PC games? Follow IndieGameBundles on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook or Steam to stay in the loop and get a notification when the next free game deal launches!
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category
To see what was games are free in the latest weekly update or if you just want to check out what was free in the previous weeks, take a look at the “weekly update” tag.
Can’t start it no matter which button I press in game. I’ve even tested it out on my friends laptop, just in case, but came back with the same results. I already have GOG version and it works fine, but this one definitely need to be fixed.