Starting from today, The Wild Eternal, a reflective first-person exploration game is free to download on Steam with no promo end date specified.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Get lost beneath the fog in The Wild Eternal, a reflective first-person exploration game.
It is the early 1600’s.
You are an old woman named Ananta who has fled a life of suffering to search for lasting peace in the Himalayan wild. After a traumatic life, you long to escape the cycle of reincarnation so that you may finally rest in peace.
Your defiance of reincarnation has landed you in a lush, deserted wilderness covered in fog. A fox-shaped demigod agrees to help you escape your fate, but only if you’ll help him in return.
Explore the mystical wilderness together as you embark on a meditative adventure to heal the scars of your past in hopes of avoiding an eternity of suffering.
- Explore a Mystical and Mysterious World: Explore a vastly beautiful wilderness blanketed in fog as you journey from clear vistas to distant landmarks.
- Find Your Own Way: While lost in the fog, you’ll find ancient artifacts and unlock powerful abilities at hidden shrines.
- Interact with Strange Wildlife: Encounter wild, and sometimes dangerous creatures, each with distinct personalities. With no means to attack them, tread mindfully on your journey.
- Uncover a Tangled Narrative: Play as an old woman, Ananta, seeking to escape the cycle of reincarnation and search to uncover the truth about her past.
- Immerse yourself: Get lost beneath the fog in this 6-9 hour game designed to be a meditative hike riddled with powerful narrative and mystery.
The Wild Eternal has Mostly Positive reviews on Steam. While The Wild Eternal cost $14.99 before, starting from today the game is free to download with no promo end date specified.
HOW TO GET THE WILD ETERNAL FOR FREE:
To get The Wild Eternal free on Steam, head over to the Steam Store Page and add it to your account, free of charge!
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.