while True: learn() is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. Get this PC game for free at Epic Games Store.
ABOUT THE GAME:
while True: learn() is a puzzle/simulation game about even more puzzling stuff: machine learning, neural networks, big data and AI. But most importantly, it’s about understanding your cat.
In this game, you play as a coder who accidentally found out that their cat is extremely good at coding, but not as good at speaking human language. Now this coder (it’s you!) must learn all there is to know about machine learning and use visual programming to build a cat-to-human speech recognition system.
This game fits best for…
– People who want to know more about how machine learning and related technologies work
– Parents and teachers who are looking for a fun and easy way to make an intro to logical thinking, programming, and technologies for kids
– Programmers who want to learn new concepts that they can apply to their own coding
– Those who want to play games and not feel guilty about ‘wasting their time’ (although we believe you shouldn’t feel guilty at all while playing games!)
– Players who like to keep their brains busy and working in different ways, while still having fun
– Gamers looking to improve their problem-solving skills and feel immense sense of satisfaction and achievement that comes along with it
– People who like smart cats
while True: learn () (PC version) has a 73/100 score on Metacritic and it’s normal price is $10.99. Get it for free at Epic Games Store this week and keep it forever!
Read on to see how to:
HOW TO GET WHILE TRUE: LEARN () FOR FREE:
Just head over to Epic Games Store or navigate to the game in the Epic launcher before December 9th 2021, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
Make sure to check in next Thursday for the next Epic Games Store freebies!