IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Affliction, a survival horror shooter. Players must explore, scavenge, and fight in order to survive and live to tell the tale.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place. With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex.
- Lengthy Single-Player Campaign With Over 30 Different Maps & Distinct Scenarios
- 11 Unique Weapons
- Intense & Challenging Combat
- Dozens of Various Monsters, Mutants, & Enemies to Encounter
- Frightening Atmosphere & Storyline
- Haunting Original Soundtrack Created By Artists Christopher McDonough & Steven Wilcer
- Cell Shader Graphical Overlay
Affliction (Steam version) has mixed reviews and it usually costs $2.39
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.