Create Projects with the World’s Greatest Open-Source Electronics Platform – Arduino
Created in 2005 by students at the Interaction Design Institute in Italy, Arduinos are microcontrollers that make the creation of interactive electronic devices accessible and fun. The Arduino unit analyzes its environment by receiving inputs from numerous built-in sensors and reacts by controlling lights, motors, accessories or whatever else you can dream up.
- Over 99 lectures and 17 hours of content
- Learn how to program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study and use many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting and controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
Dr. Peter Dalmaris is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, with a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) as well as a couple of Masters degrees in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT subjects. During this time, he developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing.
Get started with Arduino with a 81% off price over at IGB DEALS
featured photo by Daniel Andrade