Explore the World’s Friendliest Electronics Prototyping Platform with 22 Hours of Training in Arduino eLearning Course!
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. By receiving inputs from sensors (and with a little programming on your part) Arduino is able to control lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. Fuel your interest in electronic design with this 19-hour course covering beginner to advanced Arduino concepts. You’ll be able to get started on your personal electronic projects, and claim your mastery of the Arduino elearning course and thereby, the entire Arduino programming environment.
- Go from Arduino beginner to master w/ over 131 lectures & 21 hours of content
- Program in the Arduino elearning prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study & utilize many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting & controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
- Study shields, accessories & sensors
- Get familiar w/ advanced integrations with motors, gears & movement
- Internet required
- An Arduino controller & other materials are required to practice along with the course
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all level
Dr. Peter Dalmaris is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, with a PhD and a couple of Masters degrees in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT subjects. During this time, he developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing with Arduino elearning.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
Get it at IGB DEALS