The Complete Machine Learning Bundle collects 10 Courses & 63.5 Hours of Training in Machine Learning. Master AI & Achieve the Impossible!
Are you familiar with self-driving cars? Speech recognition technology? These things would not be possible without the help of Machine Learning–the study of pattern recognition and prediction within the field of computer science.
The Complete Machine Learning Bundle collects 10 Courses, including:
- Quant Trading Using Machine Learning – Financial markets are fickle beasts that can be extremely difficult to navigate for the average investor. This course will introduce you to machine learning, a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed, while teaching you how to apply these techniques to quantitative trading. Using Python libraries, you’ll discover how to build sophisticated financial models that will better inform your investing decisions. Ideally, this one will buy itself back and then some!
- Learn By Example: Statistics and Data Science in R – R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics that is widely used among statisticians and data miners for data analysis. In this course, you’ll get a thorough run-through of how R works and how it’s applied to data science. Before you know it, you’ll be crunching numbers like a pro, and be better qualified for many lucrative careers.
- Byte Size Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design – Java seems an appropriate name for a language that seems so dense, you may need a cuppa joe after 10 minutes of self-study. Luckily, you can learn all you need to know in this short course. You’ll scale the behemoth that is object-oriented programming, mastering classes, objects, and more to conquer a language that powers everything from online games to chat platforms.
- An Introduction to Machine Learning & NLP in Python – This course is taught by Stanford-educated, Silicon Valley experts that have decades of direct experience under their belts. They will teach you, in the simplest way possible (and with major visual techniques), to put Machine Learning and Python into action. With these skills under your belt, your programming skills will take a whole new level of power.
- An Introduction To Deep Learning & Computer Vision – Deep Learning is an exciting branch of Machine Learning that provide solutions for processing the high-dimensional data produced by Computer Vision. This introductory course brings you into the complex, abstract world of Computer Vision and artificial neural networks. By the end, you’ll have a solid foundation in a core principle of Machine Learning.
And 5 more courses covering everything you need to know about AI and Machine Learning in the The Complete Machine Learning Bundle