Expand Your IT Skills with 3 Courses on Acing the A+, Network+ & Security+ Certification Exams
Complete this collection of three courses to prep for the CompTIA A+ certification exam—a crucial step towards starting an IT career. Master subject matter in areas like networking, preventative maintenance, and more. By the time you’re done, you’ll be able to troubleshoot networking and security issues like a pro, dramatically boosting your career prospects and earning potential.
- Course 1: CompTIA A+ 220-801
- Learn IT fundamentals such as how to install & configure hardware like PCs and laptops
- Understand basic networking principles
- Course 2: CompTIA A+ 220-802
- Understand how to install & configure PC operating systems
- Set up common features for Android & iOS, such as network connectivity and email
- Course 3: CompTIA Network+
- Earn technical competency in networking administration & support
- Learn about network topologies & media, IT protocols & standards, etc.
- Master security, safety & environmental issues, and other domains of IT knowledge
- Course 4: CompTIA Security+
- Learn security concepts pertaining to communications, infrastructure, cryptography & more
- Earn a valuable, highly-regarded credential