Free Game from Indie Kings : Consortium
This giveaway will be in effect for 48 hours, courtesy of Indie Kings. Consortium is a delicious game to get for free! Even if you aren’t a big fan of space or story-telling or RPGs… Who isn’t a fan of a free game??
Consortium is an original, story-driven first-person role-playing experience. Take on the role of Consortium Bishop Six, a global peacekeeper in the year 2042, aboard the massive futuristic aircraft ZENLIL. You have an unprecedented amount of freedom to control how the story unfolds.
Anyone with an internet connection can travel through this rift and awaken within an alternate dimension from our own – the “game world” – in the year 2042.
- The first of a planned trilogy, Consortium contains a fully resolvable arc entirely aboard Zenlil, but links to further games by a much larger story and its countless mysteries. Each subsequent title will act in this way, with both an internal story and a serialization that continues to build the alternate universe.
- Immerse yourself in an interactive story taking place entirely aboard the C-3800-D “ZENLIL” Consortium Command vessel on December 21st, 2042…
- Built with a modified version of the SOURCE engine, explore ZENLIL, a living and highly interactive environment with complete freedom and agency. Includes turbulence and non-scripted decompression events!
- Engage with a cast of over 20 people in innovative and life like conversation. Over 4,000 lines of fully voiced dialogue, each choice changes how they think about you. Or choose not to engage with them at all and never speak a word!
- Experience an all original orchestral score by award winning composer Jeremy Soule
- Act as detective investigating an on-board murder, while simultaneously playing peacemaker to a large band of mercenaries who seem to want YOU dead. Or play diplomacy with a smoking barrel, and let the tragedies continue to mount.
- Dive into a world with well over 150,000 words of back-story and lore, where everything you read, see, speak, or hear relates to the story and characters, and everything is there for a reason.
- A highly original energy based inventory system with original sci-fi weapons, gadgets and armor.
- The story unfolds based largely on your actions. You may use diplomacy and talk your way through the entire game – never shooting anyone! OR, decide to use deadly or non-lethal force.
- Forge lasting relationships with the crew of ZENLIL, and alter the course of the story through your actions. Your choices will change your play experience, and subsequent playthroughs offer the chance to make different decisions and see all new outcomes.
- Regardless of what you choose to do or not, the experience always moves forward, adapting seamlessly to YOU.
Sounds like something at least worth a look doesn’t it? Head over to IndieKings to take advantage of this free game!