Grab a Free Game on Steam: Consortium in a promo by the game developer Interdimensional Games.
- The first of a planned trilogy, Consortium contains a fully resolvable arc entirely aboard Zenlil, but links to further games by a much larger story and its countless mysteries. Each subsequent title will act in this way, with both an internal story and a serialization that continues to build the alternate universe.
- Immerse yourself in an interactive story taking place entirely aboard the C-3800-D “ZENLIL” Consortium Command vessel on December 21st, 2042…
- Built with a modified version of the SOURCE engine, explore ZENLIL, a living and highly interactive environment with complete freedom and agency. Includes turbulence and non-scripted decompression events!
- Engage with a cast of over 20 people in innovative and life like conversation. Over 4,000 lines of fully voiced dialogue, each choice changes how they think about you. Or choose not to engage with them at all and never speak a word!
- Experience an all original orchestral score by award winning composer Jeremy Soule
- Act as detective investigating an on-board murder, while simultaneously playing peacemaker to a large band of mercenaries who seem to want YOU dead. Or play diplomacy with a smoking barrel, and let the tragedies continue to mount.
An original, story-driven first-person role-playing experience. Take on the role of Consortium Bishop Six, a global peacekeeper in the year 2042, aboard the massive futuristic aircraft ZENLIL. You have an unprecedented amount of freedom to control how the story unfolds.
“Consortium is an ingeniously subversive gem, containing enough backstory to fill a Triple-A trilogy while focusing exclusively on an airship crew in distress.”
4/5 – The Escapist
“…you’ll find a game that’s punching well above its weight”
“Consortium offers a solid sample of what we’ve been saying games have the potential to do for a generation”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
The game is free today on Steam so just add it to your library and it’s yours to keep forever!