The GameShell Kit is the world’s first modular, portable gaming console with a GNU/LINUX embedded operating system. Allowing users to play thousands of retro games from Atari, GB, GBA, NES, MAME, MD, PS1, and various other historic consoles.
Each GameShell device comes with pre-installed the Cave Story, Freedom and other indie games. GameShell supports programming languages like preset C, Python, Lua, and LISP, allowing you to modify games and even create new ones as you wish. You can also use GameShell as a mini-computer by connecting it via mini HDMI to your TV.
- Play your classic games from PICO 8, LOVE2D, PyGame, Phaser.io, Libretro & many other game engines smoothly
- Create new games using the powerful computing platform ClockworkPi
- Play w/ full control using the ATmega168P [email protected] programmable keypad
- Use GameShell as a mini-computer by connecting it via mini-HDMI to your TV
- Ships To Contiguous US
- Manufacturer’s 1 year warranty included
Get GameShell Kit: Open Source Portable Game Console for 28% off at IGB DEALS