Microsoft Office Specialist Training
Receive In-Depth Microsoft Access Training in Addition to Excel & Word Instruction
Looking to add data mastery to your resume? In addition to preparing you for the Word, Excel, and PowerPoint exams, this training will teach you to quickly create database applications with Microsoft Access. You’ll learn the ropes in no time and earn the certification to prove your skills.
- Master Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Access w/ 104 hours of training
- Prepare to ace the following exams: Excel 2013 certification exam 77-420, Excel 2013 Expert Part One certification exam 77-427, Excel 2013 Expert Part Two certification exam 77-428, Word 2013 certification exam 77-418, Word 2013 Expert Part One certification exam 77-425, Word 2013 Expert Part Two certification exam 77-426, PowerPoint 2013 certification exam 77-422, Access 2013 certification exam 77-424
- Learn to create, edit & format Word documents
- Use formulas & edit Excel worksheets
- Work w/ tables, macros & more
- Understand how to use relationships, queries, functions & reports in Access
Microsoft Office is an office suite of applications, servers, and services developed by Microsoft. It was first announced by Bill Gates on 1 August 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas. Initially a marketing term for a bundled set of applications, the first version of Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. Over the years, Office applications have grown substantially closer with shared features such as a common spell checker, OLE data integration and Visual Basic for Applications scripting language. Microsoft also positions Office as a development platform for line-of-business software under the Office Business Applications brand.