Mega Game Design Bundle
Design Legendary Games with 7 Courses (128+ Hours) & 2 Premium Game Asset Collections
Game design is the art of applying design and aesthetics to create a game to facilitate interaction between players for entertainment or for medical, educational, or experimental purposes. Game design can be applied both to games and, increasingly, to other interactions, particularly virtual ones.
Contrary to popular belief, creating a game doesn’t have to be tedious and time-consuming. Access a wide array of essential game design assets—sprites, graphical user interfaces (GUIs), and more—to easily craft an engaging game without creating everything from scratch.
Why waste thousands of dollars on a formal video game development degree? Avoid a lifetime of loan payments, and get practical experience you can instantly use to develop your own games. In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn everything you need to create the next iTunes Store chart-topper: how to animate characters, model 2D and 3D images, and much more.
- Create premium video game art w/ 83 hours of content
- Access a wide array of game design topics: basic traditional drawing, training to be a professional video game artist, etc.
- Learn the basics of 3ds Max & use it to create real-life projects
- Understand 2D & 3D drawing techniques
- Fully master game layout & design principles
- Get a primer on video game art, animation, 2D & 3D modeling, layout, and design