Arduino Enthusiast E-Book Bundle
Hey Arduino enthusiasts, if you’re interested in designing and building your own wearables, the Arduino platform is perfect for you. With this e-book, you’ll learn to create your own wearable projects by mastering different electronic components—such as LEDs and sensors—then applying your learnings through practical projects. You’ll consolidate your new skills in your final project, utilizing all the concepts you’ve learned to create a smartwatch complete with fitness tracking, Internet-based notifications, GPS, and time-telling. This Arduino enthusiast bundle will teach you how to:
- Develop a basic understanding of wearable computing w/ 218 pages of content
- Learn about Arduino & compatible prototyping platforms suitable for creating wearables
- Understand the design process surrounding the creation of wearable objects
- Gain insight into materials suitable for developing wearable projects
- Design & create projects w/ various kinds of electronic components: interactive bike gloves, GPRS locator watch, etc.
- Dive into programming for interactivity
- Learn how to connect & interface wearables w/ Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Get your hands dirty w/ your own personalized designs
About the instructor:
Tony Olsson is an Arduino enthusiast and author of this e-book. For more details on the course and instructor, click here. This e-book is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!