Become an Ethical Hacker Bundle – Hack Your Way Into One of the Most Exciting, In-Demand IT Careers Around with 59 Hours of Training
You hear about it all the time: companies getting hacked, having their websites shut down or their customers’ data compromised. When that happens, it’s time to call in ethical hackers to break into network systems, evaluate their security, and propose solutions.
After this course you’ll be well on your way to being one of these hackers, paid generously to hack networks, apps, emails, social media accounts, and more!
This bundle includes the following eLearning courses:
- Build an Advanced Keylogger Using C++ for Ethical Hacking – Keylogging is the action of recording keys struck on a keyboard and mouse clicks so that the user is unaware that their actions are being monitored. It’s an advanced, and extremely useful tool for ethical hackers to analyze how people are using a network or system to determine security threats. In this course, you’ll learn how to code at an advanced level in C++ to build a keylogger from scratch, adding a powerful weapon to your ethical hacking arsenal.
- Ethical Password Hacking and Security – One of the most common internet security violations is cracking passwords, which makes this course a universally valuable one. Throughout these 4 hours you’ll learn methods to both protect your account passwords and common password hacking techniques. You’ll be better prepared to defend yourself online and be armed with valuable IT knowledge that can help qualify you for high-paying careers.
- WebSecNinja: Lesser Known WebAttacks – As the Internet grows, threats to users are becoming more complex and difficult to beat. For established and aspiring network security specialists, it’s essential to stay ahead of the security threat curve. In this course, you’ll be introduced to a series of lesser known web attacks and you’ll be given a crash course in how to prevent them. This is an outstanding course for professionals looking to broaden their knowledge of their field, as well as beginners interested in web security.
- Ethical Hacking for Beginners – As the world moves more and more data and communications to the Internet, the demand for ethical hackers and penetration testers is higher than ever. In this demo-heavy, comprehensive course you’ll be immersed in the basics of ethical hacking, from installing the preferred penetration testing OS, Kali Linux, to the many varieties of network threats. This is an excellent first step towards a new career in an exciting IT field.
- Linux Security & Hardening: The Practical Security Guide – Linux system security is an absolute necessity for companies across many industries, and capable penetration testers are an equally important asset. Being able to tighten up security across Linux systems will put you in major demand in IT circles and make finding ethical hacking work much easier. By the end of this course, you’ll be proficient in protecting any Linux system and have the tools you need to start on a new and exciting career path!