IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Distortions, a story-driven musical journey through an unknown, imaginary world. Add this game to your account and keep it forever!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Distortions is a story-driven musical journey through an unknown, imaginary world. Enter a surreal adventure guided by journal riddles – and piece together fragments of past memories to uncover your identity. Using a violin, play unique songs to alter environments and befriend strange creatures along the way.
* Use the power of music to shape in real time a stunning open world full of natural beauty and surreal environments.
* Experience a compelling story of perseverance, mystery, and memory.
* More than 15 hours of gameplay
* Learn to use 5 unique abilities to tame or control fearsome creatures.
* Enjoy multiple gameplay styles – from side-scrolling and open-world exploration to innovative modular gameplay that changes with the rhythm of the story.
* Learn 3 different ways to play your violin.
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
Just head over to IndieGala Store and select “add to your library”. Note that you must be logged in to do this. After you add it to your library you can download it from this page.
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
However, you can download the optional IndieGala launcher to have a quicker access to your library.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.
Want more free PC games? Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Steam to get a notification of future free game giveaways
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category