Another freebie re-launched today – IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of a unique hand drawn short adventure game Copperbell for a few days in the IndieGala Store!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Immerse yourself in a unique hand drawn short adventure game and help Copperbell defeat the demon that has settled in the nearby forest.
- Original setting realised in beautiful hand-drawn art
- Each area has its own environment, dangers and secrets to uncover
- The game is short and sweet, a proficient player can probably beat it in under an hour
- Test your wit and will by fighting enemies and evading traps
- Explore and master dangerous environments
- Collect coins to upgrade your abilities
- Defeat challenging bosses
Copperbell has Very Positive user reviews, it usually costs $8.19 but will be available for free at IndieGala for limited time as a DRM-free download for Windows.
HOW TO GET THIS FREEBIE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
However, you can download the optional IndieGala launcher to have a quicker access to your library.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category