Fans of surreal Haruki Murakami books and adventure game fans in general must check this game out – IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of Memoranda for a few days in the IndieGala Game Store!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Memoranda is a game about forgetting and being forgotten!
A point and click adventure game with magic realism elements that tells the story of a young lady who gradually realizes she is forgetting her own name. Is she really losing her memory or is there something else that could explain the strange circumstances?
– A classic 2D point and click adventure game in a magic realism setting.
– Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics.
– Inspired by many of Haruki Murakami’s short stories.
– Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
– Thousands of lines of dialog with English voice over.
– Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.