Another freebie launched – IndieGala is giving away FREE DRM-free copies of a strategy game Theatre of War 3 Korea for a limited time in the IndieGala Store!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Replay the events of the first hot war of the Cold War era, the Korean War, also known as the Forgotten War. Players will be involved in two campaigns, both set in the 1950’s: the North Korean (June 25 – August 20) and the American (September 15 – October 8).In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supplies. Tactical battles in Theatre of War 3: Korea are generated based on the strategic situation.
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Campaign generator with additional USSR faction for creating “what-if” scenarios
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- Lots of new artillery, armor and aviation units, e.g. transport helicopters
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
Theatre of War 3 (Steam version) has Mixed user reviews and it usually costs $6.99
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store, and it will work on PC, Mac or Linux.