Agile/Scrum Certification Training for Project Managers
Develop Strong Project Management Skills & Prepare to Ace the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Exam
PMI® certifications aren’t just great to have, they’re often considered prerequisites for elite project management careers within Fortune 500 companies. Whether you’re looking to add another PM method to your toolbox or get started in the field, this training will prep you to pass the highly-regarded PMI-ACP exam. You’ll learn everything from how to manage multi-generational teams to the tools and techniques of Agile—all of which are crucial to your team and personal success.
- Prep for the PMI-ACP exam w/ an online course
- Learn w/ 20+ courses & 25 hours of content
- Learn to embrace complexity & thrive on rapid response times
- Master Agile principles & techniques
- Prepare to pass the PMI-ACP® exam
- Study many approaches to Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) & test-driven development (TDD)
- Download the included printable study guides
- Understand concepts w/ labs, games & activities
Kanban (看板 ?) (literally signboard or billboard in Japanese) is a scheduling system for lean manufacturing and just-in-time manufacturing. Kanban is an inventory-control system to control the supply chain. Taiichi Ohno, an industrial engineer at Toyota, developed kanban to improve manufacturing efficiency.