The Complete Computer Science Bundle
8 Courses (78+ Hours) to Get a Quality Tech Education—From Coding to Design–without Paying Exorbitant Tuition
Data structures and algorithms? They’re standard Computer Science 101 topics, and ones you’ll master in this course. You’ll learn how common data structures organize information so it can be used efficiently, how algorithms work to manipulate this data, and more. Though this course is tailored to the Java programming language, you’ll emerge from it with a deep understanding of how any computer program works.
Python’s one of the easiest yet most powerful programming languages you can learn, and it’s proven its utility at top companies like Dropbox and Pinterest. In this quick and dirty course, you’ll learn to write clean, efficient Python code, learning to expedite your workflow by automating manual work, implementing machine learning techniques, and much more.
Remember those sci-fi movies about smart homes with remotely controlled lights and sensors? Those flicks aren’t so far-fetched anymore, because the future is here, and its name is Raspberry Pi. Understand how to tinker with this microcomputer’s physical parts, and master the Python programming required to complete home automation projects such as flashing LEDs and remote-controlled sensors.
- Master physical computing using Raspberry Pi w/ over 6 hours of content
- Understand what the Internet of Things is & how the Raspberry Pi fits into it
- Tinker w/ the Raspberry Pi’s physical components
- Navigate the Raspbian OS, write Linux Shell commands, connect your Pi to Internet, etc.
- Code w/ Python using lists, loops, functions, etc.
- Design a circuit & program it to communicate w/ other devices
- Complete home automation projects: flash an LED, build a sensor, etc.