The Complete Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit
The Latest Technology + 21 Hours of Training — Start Learning, Coding & Creating Projects with This Tiny Computer
Raspberry Pi is a programming tool used to tutor programmers of all ages and skill levels. Raspberry Pi 3 is also compatible with the former version, so those with Raspberry Pi 2 need not fret over the purchase. If you are looking for quality hands-on elearning, Raspberry Pi is a fantastic place to start!
Raspberry Pi is a compact computer developed by leading computer science educators to help people of all ages explore computing and learn how to program. Simply plug it into a monitor or TV, attach a mouse and keyboard, and you may use it like a standard desktop computer. Or, as you become more proficient, use Raspberry Pi to build projects from music makers to weather stations all from a central hub.
The Raspberry Pi has become one of the most popular tools for hobbyists and engineers alike, but it can be tough to find the best jumping off point when you start tinkering. This course offers some general Pi knowledge and will show you some of the many ways you can make your Pi work for you. From installing different operating systems to using the Raspberry Pi as a web server, you’ll open up a whole new realm of possibility for your device.
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content
- Discover how to install the optional Pi camera board
- Understand the UART protocol
- Learn how to interface w/ a GPS module using I2C
- Use the Pi as a Network File Server
- Put Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi for a more familiar operating system
- Turn your Pi into a fully-functioning web server