IGB Deals: Ultimate SQL Bundle
SQL Structured Query Language is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data held in a relational database management system (RDBMS), or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system (RDSMS).
Originally based upon relational algebra and tuple relational calculus, SQL consists of a data definition language, data manipulation language, and a data control language. The scope of SQL includes data insert, query, update and delete, schema creation and modification, and data access control. Although SQL is often described as, and to a great extent is, a declarative language (4GL), it also includes procedural elements.
Why is it beneficial to learn SQL, SQL Server, and Visual Studio? To build applications today, a programmer must know how to combine the power of various technologies to produce next level software. The focus of this course is SQL, but along the way, you’ll also learn to use Microsoft Visual Studio and build a real dashboard system powered by SQL, C#, AJAX,CSS, HTML, and jQuery. Enroll today, and learn how to give yourself a great competitive advantage in the job market.
- Learn essential technologies w/ 86 lectures & 14 hours of instruction
- Learn to write queries w/ Microsoft Management Studio & Microsoft Visual Studio Query Editor
- Create database-connected web pages using SQL & XML Data Sources
- Get color PDF’s for many of the lessons for easy reference
- Learn the basics of database connecting code using C#
- Get exposure to modern language features like Lag/Lead
- Build a dashboard system w/ SQL Server, ASP Web Forms, C# & jQuery