Green Man Gaming will be closing down the current credit programme, with plans to expire all GMG credit on November 24th, 2015.
What does it mean for you? Well, if you referred your friends and gained GMG credit to use in their store, you will lose it unless you spend it!
Here’s a brief little FAQ that we hope will answer a few additional questions:
- When is my credit expiring? All Green Man Gaming credit will expire on November 24th to prepare for the immediate launch of a new system.
- Can I use my credit in conjunction with VIP offers before November 24th? Yes, you absolutely can!
- Will I still receive credit for submitting a review? Yes, that will remain a part of the new system.
- How about referrals? We’re completely revising our Refer A Friend system. We’ll have more information on this soon.
- Will I be able to use new credit after November 24th in conjunction with vouchers? Yes, absolutely. You’ll also be able to buy store credit and gift it to your friends.
- How will refunds that deliver credit work after November 24th? In pretty similar fashion. The new credit system may be used to compensate individuals in cases where direct refunds aren’t possible.
Login now to use your credit before it expires!
You can click here to check out the GMG store or head over to the VIP section for exclusive deals only available to GMG account holders! Remember that you can also use credit on pre-purchase titles as well.
There are also some sweet deals on GMG like 33% off Grand Theft Auto V and more. And DO spend everything in one place!