Secure Your Own Network & Learn How to Become A Certified Pentester After 76 Hours Of Training
Ethical hacking is hacking performed by a company or a freelancer to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical, or white hat hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers. This information is then used by the organization to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize or eliminate any potential attacks.
This bundle will help you get the knowledge and experience to land one of those jobs.
The Super-Sized Ethical Hacking Bundle collects the following courses:
- Bug Bounty: Web Hacking
- CompTIA Security + Exam Preparation
- Ethical Hacking Using Kali Linux From A to Z
- Ethical Hacking From Scratch to Advanced Techniques
- Learn Social Engineering From Scratch
- Learn Website Hacking and Penetration Testing From Scratch
- Hands on, Interactive Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking
- Complete WiFi and Network Ethical Hacking Course 2017
- Cyber Security Volume I: Hackers Exposed
The Super-Sized Ethical Hacking Bundle is available at IGB DEALS for a limited time