Epic Games are giving away FREE copies of The Jackbox Party Pack for 2 weeks, starting today. After Super Meat Boy, Subnautica and What Remains of Edith Finch (now all ended) and the current The Jackbox Party Pack giveaway expect even more free games to be given away every two weeks during the whole 2019.
ABOUT THE GAME:
NOTE: These games are same-room multiplayer party games.
For 1-100 players! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The team behind YOU DON’T KNOW JACK presents FIVE guffaw-inducing party games in one pack! Games include:
- The comedy trivia sensation YOU DON’T KNOW JACK 2015 (1-4 players) with hundreds of all-new questions.
- The hilarious bluffing game Fibbage XL (2-8 players), with over 50% more questions added to the original hit game Fibbage.
- The bizarre drawing game Drawful (3-8 players) – you draw right there on your phone or tablet (very little/no real skill required).
- The racy-as-you-want-to-be fill-in-the-blank word game Word Spud (2-8 players).
- The wacky-fact-filled Lie Swatter (1-100 players).
Players play using their phones, tablets, or even computers as controllers – making it the perfect easy-in entertainment piece for your next game night or party. No big mess of controllers needed! Once a game is started from the in-pack menu, players simply connect to the “jackbox.tv” web address on their device and then enter the on-screen room code to enter a game
HOW TO GET THIS FREEBIE:
Just head over to Epic Games Store before February 7th, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.