This weekend, get another free PC indie game! Unfair Jousting Fair is single or two-player game about jousting on unicycles!
This indie game normally costs $4, but it’s available for free download on Itch for a very short time so grab it while you can!
ABOUT THE GAME:
Beat your friends in a joust and try to keep your balance on your unicycle!
Compete in the ridiculous jousting tournament you never could before!
Practice your unicycle and lancing skills without fear of becoming the next big viral video… or breaking any bones for that matter.
All claims of unfair game are completely unfounded, all competition is balanced and everyone must behave with good sportsmanship.
- Quick clashes unicycles as you never imagined, with impossible controls
- A widely diverse cast of characters that all play the same
- Tons of weapons that you can’t choose
- Procedurally generated backgrounds that have no effect on the game
Check out the game in action in the trailer video below:
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
Just head over to game page at Itch.io and click the “Download or Claim” button. Note that you must be logged in to do this. Available until December 3rd 2022.
This PC game usually costs $4 but for a limited time you can add it to your Itch account for free. If you wish, you can leave a tip for the developer but it’s not a requirement to get the game.
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store, and it will work on PC, Linux and Mac!
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.
To see what was free in the previous weeks, check out the “weekly update” tag.