Top 10 VPN Deals – Looking for a good VPN solution that will not cost over $100? Here’s a list of 10 good choices when it comes to cyber security and online privacy, or just unlocking geoblocked sites including Netflix, Spotify and Hulu.
10. HideMyAss! VPN: 2-Yr Subscription (2 Years, $69,99, up to 2 devices at the same time) – One of the leading complaints about VPN services is that they slow your browsing experience to a crawl. HideMyAss, however, gives you a high-speed browsing experience while allowing you to access servers in over 190 countries. Browse like a local practically anywhere on Earth, while securing your privacy and eluding prying eyes. It’s no surprise HideMyAss was named one of PC Mag’s Best VPN Services of 2016.
9. VPN Shield: 3-Year Subscription (3 Years, Simple to use, $34.99, up to 5 devices at the same time)– If your biggest roadblock to using a VPN is complexity, VPN Shield is for you. This reliable service prides itself on its easy-to-use user experience across all devices. It’ll keep your Internet activity safe from hackers and surveillance, no matter if you’re logging on at the airport, the library, or your own living room.
8. Privatoria VPN: Lifetime Subscription (Lifetime, $29, 6-in-1) – Includes Privatoria Secure VPN, Privatoria Anonymous Proxy, Privatoria Secure Chat, Privatoria Anonymous E-mail and Secure Cloud Storage, Secure DNS.
7. SaferVPN Basic: Lifetime Subscription (Lifetime, $49, 256-bit encryption) – You wouldn’t trust your personal data, logins, and bank details with just anyone would you? Get the ultimate protection against hackers and snoopers with SaferVPN, the fastest, simplest, and most reliable VPN service on the market. The highest levels of encryption and super simple single-click applications for every device ensure you are 100% protected online and on-the-go. Plus, you can instantly bypass geo-restrictions and enjoy access to all your favorite content with the high-speed global servers and unlimited location-switching.
6. Dashlane Premium & Hotspot Shield Elite VPN: 3-Yr Subscription Bundle (3 Years, $69, up to 5 devices, includes a password manager) -When you browse the Internet, you’re leaving behind a trail of personal data that can make you vulnerable to cyber attacks. With Hotspot Shield, you’ll dramatically reduce that probability as all of your data is encrypted and secured on a private network. With Hotspot Shield Elite, you’ll be able to hide your data from hackers and safely browse on public Wi-Fi, while still maintaining fast Internet speeds.
“It’s easy to use, affordable, and will secure all the traffic from your computer.” PC Mag, 4/5 Stars
4/5 Stars on 745,000 reviews on Google Play
5. RA4W VPN: Lifetime Subscription (Lifetime, $9) – Browsing online without a VPN is like stepping into a minefield: with all the digital vagrants waiting to steal your data, you’re asking for trouble. Take no chances when it comes to your online privacy, and get yourself this lifetime subscription to RA4W VPN. You’ll route your traffic through RA4W’s servers, hide your IP address and location, and breathe much easier at night with this veritable digital fortress safeguarding your private data.
4. TigerVPN Full: Lifetime Subscription (Lifetime, $49, 3-year sub also available for $19, up to 2 devices) – The Internet can be a scary place, packed full of hackers, government spies, identity thieves, and other degenerates. TigerVPN protects you from cyber crimes, and guarantees that your internet activity stays anonymous and protected. Especially with TigerVPN’s FULL plan. You can connect to any of the 40 servers worldwide to get fast, private access–free from location restrictions. Yes, that means you can have your Netflix and watch it too, no matter what country you’re visiting. Offers access to 40 nodes in 25 countries.
3. ZenVPN: 5-Yr Subscription (5 Years, $25, 5 GB/day) – Surfing the Web on a public Wi-Fi connection can be dangerous business. Steer clear of hackers with protection from ZenVPN. You’ll be free to access any of their servers located in 32 locations around the world, and can rest easy knowing your activity and data is fully encrypted. Plus, by virtually traveling across borders, you’ll unblock any sites that face geo-restrictions like Netflix and Hulu. The Internet will be a safer and unrestricted place–so you can officially get your zen on.
2. VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription (Lifetime, $29, 3-year sub also available for $19, up to 5 devices) – Say goodbye to all your online privacy worries, for life. VPN Unlimited is your one-stop shop for protecting both your Wi-Fi and cellular connections, securing your online activity, and bypassing web content restrictions.
1. Pay What You Want: VPN Lifetime Subscription Bundle (Pay What You Want for 1 year access, beat the average for Lifetime plan + Disposable Mail) – Here’s a VPN you can trust with your whole heart. Why? AnonVPN is special in that it’s a zero log VPN, and does not house any of your personal information on its servers. No credit card details, no PayPal accounts, they even suggest you use a different email address when you sign up. You’ll feel secure and get all the perks a VPN of this class brings: unlimited bandwidth, access to any site or streaming service globally, and protection from hackers and cyber thieves, all while surfing in complete anonymity.