If you’re in mood for an indie adventure/walking simulator, check out the latest Indie Gala freebie: Suna. This PC game is free for a limited time in the IndieGala Store.
ABOUT THE GAME:
What a strange little game. Here’s what the Steam description says:
Do you have the courage to confront your past?
You will have a great voice to accompany you into the story at least over 1 hour, experience the unique world of Suna. Walk across different environments like valleys, mountains, forest, canyon, town and frozen sea. There are secrets waiting to be discovered at every corner. And sometimes dangers too!
There is a secret ending waiting for you if you can find 10 apples hidden in the game world!
- A great narration will draw you into the story and beautiful musics.
- Walk across different environments like valleys, mountains, forest, canyon, town and frozen sea with nice graphics.
- Find 10 apples hidden in the game world to unlock the secret ending.
- ”Secret Cowland!”. Yes you did not hear wrong, cows have a secret land. If you can find it…
- Secrets and achievements waiting to be discovered at every corner.
- Some H.P Lovecraft elements.
Suna has Mostly Positive user reviews and it usually costs $2.39. Get it free at IndieGala store and keep it forever.
HOW TO GET THIS GAME FOR FREE:
This is a DRM-free copy, which means you can download it, back it up and keep it forever without needing any clients such as Steam or Epic Games Store.
However, you can download the optional IndieGala launcher to have a quicker access to your library.
Game downloads are available for Window PC.
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.