Manage a vineyard and craft your own wine in Terroir, free on PC via GOG in a brand new free game giveaway!
This free game promo is available only until November 28th so grab your free copy today to keep it in your GOG account forever. After that, you keep the game and you can download it whenever you want.
Terroir is a 3D tile-based tycoon game where you manage your very own vineyard. In Terroir, you grow a variety of different grape varietals, craft your wine, and expand and manage your Estate. You’ll also have to deal with factors such as weather and random events, which can either make or break your business.
Some of the game’s features and mechanics include:
- Choose from a selection of different grape varieties, each with their own demands.
- Dynamic weather system reflecting the unpredictability of real world climate.
- Each complete playthrough lasts 60 in-game years, but Players can continue playing without contributing to their final score.
- Craft wine through the game’s 4 winemaking processes: Crushing, Fermentation, Pressing, and Ageing. Each type of grape needs to be crafted a certain way to achieve the best results, so you’ll have to learn and master each one.
- Start out with a single planting tile, then expand your Estate to up to 33 tiles, using 6 different tile types. Some tiles affect the ones around it, so placement is key.
- Customize your estate with ambient items.
- CHANCE & CIRCUMSTANCE: Terroir’s random event and mission system. Players can open the Mystery Box and choose between CHANCE (a random event that could either have a positive or undesirable outcome) or CIRCUMSTANCE (a mission that a Player completes for rewards, or gets penalized for failing).
- Join Wine Awards for a chance to earn bonuses to your wine’s value and your Estate’s renown.
- Clean, minimalist design and gorgeous low-poly 3D models.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Singapore’s CLARQuinet ensemble.
Put on your field gloves, grab a pair of pruning shears and build your Chateau literally from the ground up. Good luck, and cheers!
HOW TO GET THIS FREE GAME ON GOG:
Or, just click on this link to claim the game automatically.
That’s it! Enjoy your free PC game! 🙂
Available for free until November 28th 2022 at 3 PM CET.
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.
To see what was free in the previous weeks, check out the “weekly update” tag.