Shlocks, a WarioWare style multiplayer game on Steam has just gone from paid to a free game. It might also be removed from Steam in the future so play it while you can!
According to this post by the game developer, the game has become free for “business reasons” and it might be removed from Steam in a month or so. Too bad, since it looks like a really fun VR multiplayer game.
ABOUT THE GAME:
Schlocks, your favorite mini-games department store, understands you, the consumer. Every game at Schlocks is a whopping 10 seconds to try our product(s), and experience what everyone’s been talking about!
Hop in, test a product in one of our patented Microscopic Games™, and then be suddenly whisked away to a new one; it’s an adventure unlike any other you’ve experienced at a department store! We’re so sure you’ll love shopping with us, that we can promise a consideration of the suggestion of a money back guarantee, or else! That’s the Schlocks-brand Commitment™ that you can count on.
- 50+ games in Early Access with over 100 on final release.
- Enjoy competitive party gaming with friends, while also giving friends a good laugh at their expense.
- … or play all alone if you have no friends. It’s still fun!
- Explore 10 different departments of the Schlocks Store, including the farm, kitchen, ocean, carnival, and more!
- Unbeatable value! That’s the Schlocks-brand Commitment™ that you can count on.
Schlocks has Very Positive user reviews on Steam and you can get it for free before it disappears from Steam in the future.
HOW TO GET SCHLOCKS FOR FREE:
To get Schlocks free on Steam, head over to the Steam Store Page and add it to your account, free of charge!
NOTE: This free VR game requires one of the following virtual reality headsets: HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, or Valve Index.
Curated lists of free games on IndieGameBundles:
- GOG: 51 FREE classic games you can download right now
- Top 10 Free Horror Games Worth Playing
- Top 10 Best Free MMORPGs to Play in 2022
- Top 10 Free Weird Adventure Games on Steam
To see what other free games we wrote about, check out the Freebies category.
To see what was free in the previous weeks, check out the “weekly update” tag.