Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome is casual platformer set in a beautiful painted world full of weird creatures you’ll have to deal with. This game will be free on Steam from the May 3rd to May 9th. What’s more, the game will remain yours and in your library even after the special offer has ended!
ABOUT THE GAME:
- Gorgeous Digital Painted Fantasy World
- An Amazing Orchestral Bgm
- A fantasy story with a love-hate relationship between Gnome and his Cloud
- A following Cloud that can be used to throw lightnings to solve puzzles and get rid of enemies
- Angry Cloud sequences that challenges the player to keep moving to avoid the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Neutral Cloud sequences that allows the player to aim where to strike the lightning while also escaping the aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Happy Cloud sequences that allows the player to fully control the Cloud without having to worry about aimed-at-gnome lightnings
- Classic platformer challenges and puzzles
- Boss fights
Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome has Positive reviews on Steam and it usually costs $8.19
HOW TO GET THIS FREEBIE:
Just head over to Steam or navigate to the game in Steam Client before May 9th 2021, add the game to your cart and checkout. Simple as that. After that, the game is yours to keep, and play, forever.
Not available in all regions yet, if it’s not free for you at this moment, try again a bit later!
Available from May 3rd until May 9th 2020 – 17:00 UTC